pdf files

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Sat Oct 26 19:34:31 UTC 2002

On Sat, 26 Oct 2002, Karl Ramberg wrote:

> I'm still slowly progressing on my HTMLTableMorph to Scamper. It's now
> totaly reworked. I'm currently struggling with layout policys of the
> tables, like what to do when the table is #shrinkWrap and the cells
> are #spaceFill. Grump! The cosmetic stuff is not in there yet but
> should be quite easy to add.

One of the things I will be working on for Dynapad in the near future is a
table widget for spreadsheets and similar things.  Do you think
HTMLTableMorph could be adapted to that?

Regards,
Aaron

  Aaron Reichow  ::  UMD ACM Pres  ::  http://www.d.umn.edu/~reic0024/
  "the end of the human race will be that it will eventually
      die of civilization. "                          :: r. w. emerson