[BUG] Seaside 2.0

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Sun Oct 27 04:11:18 UTC 2002

On Sat, 26 Oct 2002, David Farber wrote:

> BTW, does Minesweeper work in 2.0? I didn't see it anywhere in the 2.0 codebase.

I'll answer the easy question first: no, I haven't implemented minesweeper
for 2.0.  As you've noticed, the examples are a lot less rich then they
were for Seaside 0.9x.  Contributions are welcomed (I may spend also some
time at OOPSLA churning out a few).

I'll check out the bug you mentioned - I changed the default quite
recently from ExpiringCaches to LRUCaches, and I wonder if that has
something to do with it.  Do you have an easy way to reproduce?

Avi