changing window and font colors

Michael Vanier mvanier at cs.caltech.edu
Sun Oct 27 22:19:49 UTC 2002

Ned,

This is cool, but unfortunately it changes text in message balloons too.
What I'd like is to be able to independently set the text color just for
(say) workspaces or browsers.  Ditto for background colors.  I assume this
will involve hacking the code for workspaces/browsers, but I have been
unable to figure out how either of these get their colors.  It must be
doable independently because, for instance, transcript windows have
different colors than workspaces.

Sorry to be so demanding ;-)

Mike