BitBlt question

Stephan B. Wessels swessels at one.net
Wed Oct 30 12:06:46 UTC 2002

I need some direction from someone more familiar with the particulars
of using BitBlt.

In my current project there are 3 forms:
	srcForm
	dstForm
	maskForm
of which scrForm and dstForm are 32-bit depth and the maskForm is 1-bit
depth.  The maskForm contains black pixels in a non-rectangular shape.

I want to copy pixels from the scrForm onto the dstForm using the
maskForm for inclusion.  The srcForm is smaller in extent than the
dstForm.  The maskForm is the same size as the dstForm.  I've tried a
number of things, and frankly went into this believing it would be very
simple, but ended up implementing pixel copies.  There must be a
smarter way.

  - Steve