Basic tutorial for eToys needs reviewers

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Oct 31 20:35:14 UTC 2002

Hi

I finished to write a chapter of my book on eToy but I'm expert in that
so I'm looking for person
willing to read if what I wrote is correct.
Other person can learn how to make animations, steer airplanes and cars
;)
I do not want to send the pdf in the mailing list so contact me
privately.

Stef

Dr. Stéphane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch)
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/