[ANN] Logic Circus are ready

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Tue Oct 1 09:32:10 UTC 2002

 Tommy:
I do one mistake, you can select the yellow rectangular pin ("pata" in
Spanish) with shift click (Not yellow button. I think in a possibility of
change the gate , but not do the code. That is why not exist "cambiar".
Clicking on the switch send messages to a wire ("Cable" in Spanish ) attach
to it, to all pins "pata" connected to wire, etc.
Gates change by stepping methods, maybe could have sense method and
variables to different response times ?.
I do the project as exercise, but if is useful could extend it.
What are you wish list for it ?

Cheers.
Edgar

Ahora podés usar Yahoo! Messenger desde tu celular. Aprendé cómo hacerlo en Yahoo! Móvil: http://ar.mobile.yahoo.com/sms.html