OOPSLA BOF scheduling

Martin McClure squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Wed Oct 2 23:25:15 UTC 2002

At 3:28 PM -0400 10/2/02, Rick Zaccone wrote:
>  >> Just wanted to say that I second Doug's proposal. :-)
>>>  Squeak BOF at Tuesday 19:30 that is.
>>
>>Cool, that's three votes in favor. :)  Any dissenting opinions?
>
>Well, I'll be travelling from the east coast on Tuesday.  The time
>difference will make this one a struggle for me.  If there are no
>other times, I'd leave it this way though.

As far as arriving in Seattle early enough, I'd think that the time
difference would make it easier (the BOF would begin at 22:30 east
coast time). I suppose that staying awake that late would be harder
for freshly-arrived east coast folks, but not nearly so bad as for
the folks from the eastern hemisphere.

-Martin