Free Books for Universities

Stephane Ducasse squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Fri Oct 4 13:41:22 UTC 2002

Hi all

I realized that a lot of people are not aware of the program of ESUG =
to=20
support Smalltalk Teachers.
http://www.esug.org/sponsoring/promotionProgram.html

Now what is really important to realize is that even if rich=20
universities will not receive as much books
as poor ones, it is important that teachers understand that by=20
postulating their show to the world their
interest in Smalltalk, by receiving books they show to their locla=
=20
organizations that their lectures is not
stupid, dead or ... But this is also useful for other teachers becaus=
e=20
this will help them to promote Smalltalk
locally by showing that our community is still active. So do not=20
hesitate to postulate.

Stef

Dr. St=E9phane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch)=20
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/