Raising the Bar was: [JOB] re: Smalltalking Skier Wanted

Jarvis, Robert P. Contingent squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Thu Oct 10 12:11:02 UTC 2002

Given that the objective was to reduce the pool of available applicants, I
can't say that any of this sounds like a problem.  Your true extreme sports
participant would, I'm sure, relish the challenges that these conditions
entail.  Going from hang gliding to rock climbing in mid-stride, so to
speak, would doubtless just be more of a thrill.  :-)

Bob "...I'll catch it on the late news, thanks..." Jarvis
Compuware @ Timken

This message and any attachments are intended for the
individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not forward, copy, print, use or disclose this
communication to others; also please notify the sender by
replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.

The Timken Company