Squeak/Smalltalk Job in D.C. Area

squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Sun Oct 13 14:09:02 UTC 2002

Folks,

I know a number of Squeakers are looking for work. I got a call from
a headhunter named Stan Davenport who takes a special interest in
Smalltalk programmers. What's interesting is that Stan's client specifically
mentioned Squeak, as well as VisualAge. Squeak is starting to be taken
seriously!

I don't know anything more about the job, so please get in touch with
Stan directly if you are interested.

	-- John

WANTED:
6 Smalltalkers for job involving Visualzation Tools and Human Computer Interface HCI.
Squeak or VisualAge experience preferred.
6 People needed Direct for Washington DC Area.
Must be US Citizen. Start Jan 2003.

Please call Stan Davenport 1-800-591-2601 Ext#13

Stan  Davenport  Consulting Practice Partner
ETR TECHNOLOGY CENTER
631-952-1300
e-mail:stan at etrtechcenter.com
web:http://www.etrtechcenter.com