MathMorphs

Doug Mair squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Mon Oct 14 14:27:28 UTC 2002

I can get some of the Morphic Wrappers to work, but
not all.

If I type on air:  3 at 5          This gives me a point.

If I type on air:  '1 1 0 1' asTuple  Nothing happens.

If I type a classe name on air, I get a rectangle with
the name of the class in it.  The book says that I
should get the name of the class, and a list of all
the methods in the class.

It seems like some of the Morphic Wrappers are working
but not all.

I looked at the CS file and didn't see any DoIt's
there.

Thanks,
Doug Mair