AudioChatGUI question

squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Wed Oct 16 18:29:57 UTC 2002

<peter.gadzinski at bellnexxia.net> wrote:
> >    Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can get the right sound speed.
>
> Well, as a simple test, have you tried recording and playing back using the RecordingControlsMorph? Does it stay in sync?
>
> Cheers,
> Bob

    Yes, I did try this as well. I recorded and played a message using the RecordingControlMorph. The result was that the speeds were matched properly.

    I noticed that within AudioChatGUI the sound was compressed/decompressed which may be the source of the problem.

Peter Gadzinski
----- Get your free WebMail account from Sympatico-Lycos at www.sympatico.ca -----