[BUG]Who removed handling of 'changed: #messageList'?

Torge Husfeldt squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Thu Oct 17 07:37:07 UTC 2002

Hi Tim,
I don't have a squeak image handy so this comes a bit out of thin air,
but i recall having posted a very similar "optimization" for the
morphic package pane browser where i explicitly relied on the
method comments in SystemOrganization.
There it is stated somewhere that whenever a change to the list
structure happens, the list instance is replaced also to make the
update mechanism work.
If i don't hear anything from you i will dig up the exact mehtods and
comments and my original post tomorroe.

HTH,
Torge