[ANN] new version of the RB

squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Fri Oct 18 11:30:14 UTC 2002

Now includes some integration code changing references to Browser to
point at RefactoringBrowser. Thus loading this version should make the
refactoring facilities always available.

Independently tested and green on a 4956 (Thanks to Alex Bergel).

Somewhat related question - too add the RB to the Tools Flap, I need to:
a. change the code that manufactures the Flap (I have that done, not in
this release).
b. call Flap replaceToolsFlap.

Since people might manually place more tools in the flap, does zapping
the tools flaps when the package loads constitute an act of war, or this
just a theoretical possibility?

Does anyone modify their tools flap manually?

If so, maybe we should also have "dynamic tools flap" code, and make
adding tools not modify the basic list.

Daniel Vainsencher