Taste of Smalltalk nearly OCRed

Stephane Ducasse squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Sat Oct 19 08:24:01 UTC 2002

hi

I nearly finished to OCRed the scanned images. Fine Reader is really=
=20
unstable on mac
but it was working. I'm about merging all the chapters together.

I still have three files that crash it completely. I tried to convert=
=20
them in pdf
but I got files of that are around 10 Mb each. I put them in=20
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/WebPages/FreeBooks/Taste/

If somebody could convert these files so that I can get them in pdf=
=20
with a decent files
I can make the book in pdf today.

Stef