Subjective Browser

Scott Wallace squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Mon Oct 21 05:11:44 UTC 2002

Luis:

Check references to #SimpleHierarchicalListMorph (by typing and
selecting the string SimpleHierarchicalListMorph, and invoking
alt-shift-N or choosing the corresponding menu item "references to
it";) this will reveal that you can see examples of its use in
FileList2 method #morphicDirectoryTreePaneFiltered:, and in
ObjectExplorer methopd #explorerFor:, and in NebraskaServerMorph
method #rebuild.

Cheers,

   -- Scott