Tests for ST collection hierarchy

Alain Fischer squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Wed Oct 23 19:27:36 UTC 2002

Hi Nethanael,

I have found on my hard disk the ANSI tests suite which was on the web=20=

site of
Richard A. Harmon (not yet available).

The ANSI tests suite and SUnit26SQ27 are on my home page:
http://homepage.mac.com/alain_fischer/

I have tried the tests suite with Squeak 2.7 and had the following=20
result:
--> 2665 run, 1 failed, 0 error(s)

For those who want to try on Squeak 2.7 here are my notes:
- you must have the 4 SUnit changeset version 2.6 for Squeak 2.7 with =
the
    following name SUnit26SQ27-*.st
- in the file ACSInstl.st, you must set the variables devDir acsDir and=20=

sUnitDir
    with the values corresponding to your installation directory=20
structure.

On Squeak 3.0 and Squeak 3.2 I was not able to load the original change=20=

sets.
Squeak freeze when loading ACSMsgA.cs. It appear that the freeze is when
the system compile Symbol>>intern:

I have done some work to be able to load these change sets on Squeak 3.2
but not all the test work. It seem to me that this is due to some change
between Sunit26 and Sunit30.

I have never had the time to finish this port to 3.2 but if you want, I=20=

could send
you what I have.

Have a nice day.
Alain

Le Mercredi 23 octobre 2002, =E0 07:55 , Nathanael Sch=E4rli a =E9crit :