Squeak crash with Comanche Swiki when uploading

John M McIntosh squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Thu Oct 24 23:00:40 UTC 2002

On Wednesday, October 23, 2002, at 01:35  PM, Alain Fischer wrote:

> I have tried with 3.2.8b8 carbon VM and I have no crash when uploading.
> But I must use a headless VM and since it is under the control of
> watchog
> it must be a tool.

> I know that there is some conditional compilation in the carbon VM
> but never tried to compile in this way.
> I don't know if it is possible to run the carbon VM without its bundle.

Well there was some work done a year back on making a windowless mac vm
but it didn't really go anywhere because interest was low. AH yes
//#define IHAVENOHEAD for no head

But more work is required to make it a true headless application since
that code not been run/test/check for eons.

  Seems fixing the unix version and making it  work is a better idea.

> Alain

===