Offer of hospitality--sort of?

Les Tyrrell squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Fri Oct 25 00:16:42 UTC 2002

BBQ? mmmm.....

But how would it stack up against Big Daddy's - Dixie only has one killer sauce.  Big
Daddy has over a dozen I think.  Checkout Time, Death Wish 1 ( and 2, and 3 ), ER One,
Last Supper, Oh Hell, Burn Baby Burn...  Love Unlimited.   Checkout Time was insanely hot,
definitely as hot as Dixie's from what I read.  ER is hotter.  But I'll happily settle for
tasty.

Dixie's sounds... intriguing!  Follow Tim's advice and crash the party.

- les