is Missing multiple inheritance in sqeak a drawback ?

Noury Bouraqadi squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Fri Oct 25 08:57:10 UTC 2002

Hi,

There is also a mixin based inheritance implemented in MetaclassTalk a
reflective extension of Smalltalk
(http://csl.ensm-douai.fr/MetaclassTalk). In the current version of
MetaclassTalk, subclasses generated by mixins are explicit. However,
after experimenting with this approach I believe that they should be
hidden (i.e. implicit). I'm currently working on a new version of
MetaclassTalk which provides new features and changes including making
such subclasses implicit.

Noury