[ENH] HTMLINSMBrowser-nk

Göran Hultgren squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Sat Oct 26 11:06:36 UTC 2002

Quoting "Norton, Chris" <chrisn at Kronos.com>:
> Ned this is sweet!  :-)
>
> Thanks for jumping right on that.  I hope Göran integrates this fix
> right
> away.

Yes, everything Ned fixes/does goes almost straight in! :-)
It's lined up in RC2 which will come out at the latest on monday.
The weekend for me is folded mostly for some other personal stuff so I am not
sure I will be able to get it out until monday. We will see. It is a
synchronized release because both upcoming versions of SMBrowser and SMLoader
depends on it.

> Göran & Daniel, I like the improvements you made today too.  Thank you!

We aim to please. :-)

regards, Göran

Göran Hultgren, goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
GSM: +46 70 3933950, http://www.bluefish.se
\"Department of Redundancy department.\" -- ThinkGeek