newbie looking for fonts

Albert Wagner squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Sat Oct 26 19:10:10 UTC 2002

On Saturday 26 October 2002 7:44 pm, Boris Gaertner wrote:
> Albert Wagner <alwagner at tcac.net> wrote:
> >>Where might I find some additional fonts for Squeak 3.2?  I have foun=
<snip>
> Did you try the AccuFonts from:
> http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/696
<snip>
Thanks, Boris.  Yes, sort of :-);  I downloaded AccuFonts and, being a re=
al=20
newbie with Squeak, just tried to file it in.  Now I see that *.pr is a=20
project file and will require different handling.  Thank you for the=20
instructions.  I'll try it again the right way.  I hope you guys don't lo=
se=20
patience with me doing and asking dumb things for awhile.  I had about te=
n=20
years with Digitalk's ST/V in the '80s and '90s but have been away from S=
T=20
for awhile.  Squeak is somewhat enhanced and my memory is somewhat degrad=
ed.

Albert