ESUG Free Smalltalk on line now

Stephane Ducasse squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Sun Oct 27 08:54:59 UTC 2002

good suggestion :)
I will try
=09but you have from memory
=09=09- FSCRIPT
=09=09- GNUSmalltalk (last version)
=09=09- little Smalltalk
=09=09- Squeak 3.2 (RB, DVS, SEASIDE2.0...)
=09=09- Dolphin 2.0
=09=09- Smalltalk/x (last version)
=09=09- VWnc 70nc
=09=09- a lot of books, lectures, columns.....

PS: marksu we should have such a description for KAgi too

Dr. St=E9phane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch)=20
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/