changing window and font colors

Michael Vanier squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Sun Oct 27 21:57:32 UTC 2002

Thanks!  This is interesting.  I also discovered that I can click on the
window to get the PluggableText morph and change its color.  Similarly you
can set the font color by changing the text color on the
TextMorphForEditView morph.  Now if I can only make my preferences the
default...  I'll look at Ned's code next.

Mike