[Q] Creating printed document from ComSwiki

Drautzburg Martin squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Tue Oct 29 07:58:31 UTC 2002

I have just "installed" a ComSwiki on Solaris and it was a real
pleasure. Still some questions remain.

(1) Large *.old files

    The *.old files have apx. 10 times the size of the *.xml
    files. This is after one day of usage. Is there a way I can purge
    the history or limit the number of history entries or any other
    way to keep the *.old files from growing endlessly.

(2) Creating a printed version

    I wanted to use the swiki for collaboratively creating a design
    spec. One fellow asked how we can enventually produce a printed
    version (preferably MS Word format)?

    Also I have not yet figured out how to "render" the swiki. Any
    popinters ?

Martin Drautzburg, SIEMENS dematic Konstanz, +49-7531-86-3618