[ENH] SMLoaderMVC-nk

squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Thu Oct 31 17:44:02 UTC 2002

Damn, that annoying. I'll delay integrating this at least for a while -
the current solution spreads too much knowledge in the wrong places. If
there really is no good way to do this in MVC, we'll need to at least
find a less offensive hack...

For example, save the filter to fix in an instance variable. Yes, that
puts some state in the wrong sort of variable, but at least the code
tells the story, and in the right places.

A better solution, anyone?

Daniel