[BUG?]Upgrading 3.2 to 3.3alpha

Anthony Hannan ajh18 at cornell.edu
Mon Sep 2 21:30:31 UTC 2002

"Roger Vossler" <rvossler at qwest.net> wrote:
> I'd be particularly interested in your thoughts about how block
> closures, and a number of related
> issues, are going to be integrated into Squeak and when.

I am very close to releasing my next version of block closures which is
now called VI4 indicating that it may include other image format
changes, still to be determined.  This is a working forked version of
Squeak that will stay up to date with the latest stable release
(currently 3.2).  Once all image format changes are included and stable,
and the community is ready, it will become Squeak 4.0.

Cheers,
Anthony