SqueakMap (was Re: [ANN] Cash For Documentation project)

PhiHo Hoang phiho.hoang at rogers.com
Thu Sep 5 09:31:21 UTC 2002

Hi Goran,

> full attention. It is the same thing with SqueakMap (though it is still
> just in beta) and that is why I am now putting my effort into building a
> nice morphic browser for it.

    After that, would you consider a gnutella-like client to feed info to
the browser.

    This way, you would relieve yourself the burden of processing all the
registrations.

    Instead, owners of the packages will register/publish their own packages
through gnutella-like network.

    Can we do SqueakMap gnutella-ly instead of napster-ly ?

    Any comments ?

    Cheers,

    PhiHo.