[ANN] Cash For Documentation project

Helge Horch Helge.Horch at t-online.de
Thu Sep 5 15:55:17 UTC 2002

On 05.09.2002, Bert Freudenberg wrote:
[regarding http://swiki.gsug.org:8888/browser/]
>On Thu, 5 Sep 2002, PhiHo Hoang wrote:
>  >     BTW, can I view the bytecodes for a method ?
>
>No. One would have to invent some interface for switching between text and
>byte code view in HTML. Something like the instance/class switch but more
>complicated I guess.

Just a side note:  I was pleasantly surprised to discover that
Seaside contains a similar (albeit not appearance-wise) service as an
example web application.  If you have a local Seaside server running,
then surfing to <http://localhost:8000/seaside/browser/> will allow
you to browse and edit code.

Cheers,
Helge

P.S. Have I mentioned Seaside's MineSweeper web application?  No?  Good. ;-)