[ANN] Cash For Documentation project

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Thu Sep 5 16:18:42 UTC 2002

On Thu, 5 Sep 2002, Helge Horch wrote:

> Just a side note:  I was pleasantly surprised to discover that
> Seaside contains a similar (albeit not appearance-wise) service as an
> example web application.  If you have a local Seaside server running,
> then surfing to <http://localhost:8000/seaside/browser/> will allow
> you to browse and edit code.

Actually, it doesn't yet let you edit code - it would be a nice exercise
for someone to add this functionality (and they could make the inspector
editable while they were at it...).

Unfortunately, Mozilla doesn't let you type tabs in textareas, which makes
editing code extremely painful; if anyone knows any way of fixing this,
*please* let me know...

Cheers,
Avi