Building external Plugins on OS-X

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Thu Sep 5 16:18:11 UTC 2002

I was thinking of a howto to build OS-x external plugins for squeak to
go with the readme.

SQUEAK_BUILTIN_PLUGIN in sqPlatformSpecific.h. I'll talk to Tim about
this, seems I added it to get the
VM to compile for code warrior, perhaps it's a -D define on some unix
command line in most other environments.

On Thursday, September 5, 2002, at 04:37  AM, Helge Horch wrote:

> On 04.09.2002, John M McIntosh wrote:
>> I'll note that Andrew Greenberg was responsible for much of the
>> documentation creation, and the restructing of the project after my
>> hacking to make it much easier to work with.
>
> Right, I should have checked the credits in the ReadMe.  Thanks to
> Andrew, for this work, and for the RePlugin.  It has been most > helpful.
>
>> But since your're doing a external plugin build can we get a copy of
>> your build documents?
>
> Sure. (PB project attached -- what else do you want/need?  Sorry, I'm
> still a bit unclear on what the necessary set of document*s* would
> include.)

===