Building external Plugins on OS-X

PhiHo Hoang phiho.hoang at rogers.com
Thu Sep 5 17:31:12 UTC 2002

John, Ian, Tim

    How would you like to adopt the modification used by MobVM.

    Then you do not have to worry about internal/external anymore.

    You don't have to stick in '(e)' / '(i)' at the end of module name ;-).

    The downside is that the list of builtin plugins must be externally
supplied.

    I am in the process of preparing a Swiki page, I will move this item up
in the priority list of things to write for this page and announce this 'in
progress' swiki when the info is ready.

    Stay tune.

    Cheers,

    PhiHo.