Desk gradient colors

Michael Grant mwgrant2001 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 7 00:35:29 UTC 2002

Sveiks!

With my previous version of Squeak (3.0) on a Windows
98 machine I was able to set the vertical two color
gradient background for the desktop. However,the 3.2
August image and now the latest September image can
not make the gradient correctly.

Basically if, in 3.2, I set the desktop color to
color1, I get color1. But if I then set the gradient
color to color2, the resulting gradient is color2 at
the bottom blending into a gray (~50%). Any thoughts?

This is a bug...the question is, is it a bug in 3.2 or
my brain?

Paldies,
Michael Grant