How to return via buffers using FFI?

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Sun Sep 8 00:34:20 UTC 2002

Thanks, Andreas.

I got past that hurdle.

Now it's complaining about a bad argument.
I've tried a few things here, none of which worked:
* declare the length parameters as 'ulong*' and pass numbers
* declare the length parameters as 'Win32DWORD*" and pass same (not sure
if I made this right)
* declare the 'reserved' parameter as 'void*' and pass ExternalData new
beNull

What now?

from preamble:

"Change Set:		Win32Registry-nk
Date:			7 September 2002
Author:			Ned Konz

This is the start of a package that will allow access
to the Windows registry from Squeak using FFI.

However, it doesn't work yet.

Try:

Win32RegistryKey testRegEnumKeyEx

and you will see that I'm getting a bad argument.

And I'm not sure how to pass NULL pointers, either.

"!