[ENH] workspaceBindingsViewer

Nick Brown maillist at bredon-gill.demon.co.uk
Mon Sep 9 00:58:28 UTC 2002

Lex, this looks very useful. Thanks.  I hit a small bug, though.

1.	open a new workspace
2.	show variable bindings
3.	x := 5 (doit)

...causes a subscript out of bounds error. The method
WorkspaceBindingsInspector>>bindingsChanged can't handle the instvar
selectionIndex being zero. I took a look through the methods which
store into selectionIndex, and there are about 6 of them that set this
to zero, so I suppose we really ought to handle it....    ;-)

I modified the method to give it the same behaviour for
(selectionIndex = zero) as it already has for (selectionIndex isNil).

Regards,
Nick Brown