How to teach design (was Re: Squeak book !)

Jarvis, Robert P. (Contingent) Jarvisb at timken.com
Tue Sep 10 14:11:39 UTC 2002

> From: Mark Guzdial [mailto:guzdial at cc.gatech.edu]
>
> One of Elliot's papers is titled "'But my program runs!': Discourse
> rules for programmers"

Looks like interesting reading.  Can you tell me if this paper is available
online somewhere?  Thanks.

Bob Jarvis
Compuware @ Timken

This message and any attachments are intended for the
individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not forward, copy, print, use or disclose this
communication to others; also please notify the sender by
replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.

The Timken Company