Modules ? (Re: Squeak book !)

danielv at netvision.net.il danielv at netvision.net.il
Fri Sep 13 20:57:50 UTC 2002

Hey, Bruce, you're writing from the future too now? ;-)

Seriously now, seeing as we're sort of choked with the modules system as
it exists in 3.3a, we should consider in my opinion doing one more round
of "modularizing modules", and start separating out pieces of code from
the image, based on the 3.2 code.

Of course any work we do on this will be compatible with (and even more
useful in the context of) the future module system modus operandi.

If people think this is a good way to go, I have some ideas on how we
can make progress in this direction.

Daniel Vainsencher