SqueakMap tommorrow?

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Tue Sep 17 06:32:48 UTC 2002

On Tue, 17 Sep 2002, [ISO-8859-1] G=F6ran Hultgren wrote:

> I will take a look at Avi's code and begin to think about add/updating pa=
ckage
> entries from within the SMSqueakMapBrowser.

Goran, if you're going to look at something, look at Module and
ModuleFiler from the cvs version of DVS:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/seaside/aubergine=
s/source/DVS.st?rev=3D1.9

Daniel and I have improved them a little bit since I posted the
ModuleFiler goodie.

It might also be interesting to think about how DVS and SqueakMap could be
integrated, so that you could cleanly upgrade to a new version of a
package you already had loaded.  And of course getting sqcvs involved as
well would be nice...