Linux plugin functional?

Avi Schwartz avi at cfftechnologies.com
Tue Sep 17 22:27:50 UTC 2002

Yes, I can confirm it works fine with 1.1, but you have to use the
latest image from  http://squeakland.org/plugin/installers/files.html
not the one you get from
http://isgwww.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/%7Ebert/squeak/plugin/download.html.

Also, what I did was to leave the plugin and image in the .netscape
directory and create a symbolic link for npsqueak.so in the mozilla
plugin directory (/usr/lib/mozilla/plugin).

Restarted Mozilla and Netscape and all works now.

Avi

--
Avi Schwartz               Universe-watching, like golf and aging,
avi at CFFtechnologies.com         promotes humility - William R. Everdell