Linux plugin functional?

Bert Freudenberg bert at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Thu Sep 19 15:01:37 UTC 2002

It seems the new plugin image bypasses the URL requests through the
browser and does HTTP by itself. That's bad. Wasn't it supposed to at
least try browser tunneling first and then do it on it's own?

Anyway, this explains why the plugin appears to work with the new image
(but actually it's still broken).

-- Bert