OOPSLA BOF scheduling

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Thu Sep 26 05:01:10 UTC 2002

Ned Konz <ned at bike-nomad.com> is claimed by the authorities to have written:

> Any way that a non-attendee could get into the BOF?
>
> I'd love to go but balk at spending the $400+...
Last year I went and registered for exhibits only (actually I've done
that several times before, since I find talks on
java/c++/eiffel/pretend-smalltalk-of-the-day to be utterly uninteresting
when set against the fun at camp Smalltalk etc) and it was _free_. This
was extra good since then, as now, I was unencumbered by those terrible
burdens of employment. Hope to see you there.

tim

Strange OpCodes: MT: Muddle Through