(no subject) Squeak without a Windows Manager

Thu Sep 26 20:02:01 UTC 2002

Hi Federico,

I have installed an internal company swiki on Mac OS X server 10.1.5
with CocoaSqueak running headless as a tool.

I have just compiled the example from Marcel and installed it
under the control of watchdog.

See:
http://www.metaobject.com/downloads/Squeak/CocoaSqueak-3.2.1.dmg
http://www.metaobject.com/downloads/Squeak/CocoaSqueak_3_2_1_sources.tgz

The first two links contain SqueakServer as a tool and as a Cocoa bundle.
The third contain the Squeak.framwork used by SqueakServer.
You can embed an image in the bundle Resouces and have a one bundle
distribuable server application.
The fourth is the source of the third.

Alain