[Request] Auto scrolling squeak world (was [Enh]Auto Scroll)

Torsten.Bergmann at phaidros.com Torsten.Bergmann at phaidros.com
Fri Sep 27 11:08:41 UTC 2002

Hi Torge and all,

it works for me in a 3.2 alpha image 4913. Havent tested it
in 3.3.alpha.

It's nice - maybe we use it to solve a common problem:

When one uses Squeak on a machine with 1024x768 and have some
morph's at the bottom right corner of the screen he's/she's
not able to access them on a machine with a smaller screen
(800x600). It's the same problem if you work full screen with
Squeak and change to the smaller window mode later.

Maybe the standard world background is modified to have
the AutoScroll functionality, so if we move the mouse to
the squeak windows border region it is checked if the
world is larger.

What do you all think?
Bye
Torsten