Yahoo archive truncated

Martin McClure martin at hand2mouse.com
Fri Sep 27 14:46:51 UTC 2002

At 10:21 AM +0200 9/26/02, Marcus Denker wrote:

>The problem is that the archive contains only posts starting from 6/2001.
>
>We should really try to have a *complete* archive of the Squeak
>Mailinglist... did anyone save all messages?

I've got the Squeak list archived since I subscribed after OOPSLA
'97. Jan 1, 2000-now are on my IMAP server, which should be Unix mbox
format. 1997-1999 are in Eudora mailboxes, which may be compatible.
If not, I can just start Eudora to copying all those messages to my
IMAP server, which should give us what we need.

If somebody wants to use my files for a searchable archive, let me
know where you want me to put them.

-Martin