Is Squeak usable on Sharp Zaurus SL-5X00

Andy Stoffel Andrew.Stoffel at jenzabar.net
Sat Sep 28 08:19:08 UTC 2002

I see from browsing the list back in August (Aug 7th-10th) that
several people were talking about running Squeak on the Linux
version of the Zaurus and I found several references here:

	http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/2437

And (looking for an (additional) excuse to pick up a Zaurus this weekend...)
I was
wondering if anyone had Squeak running better on it than was
reported back in August ...

and... (besides 'where can I get it from') which is the best technique
to have it running - frame buffer or Qtopia (X) and drawbacks of either.

Thanks :-).

-Andy-