squeak hangs up during heavy networking operation

Stephan Rudlof squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Wed Sep 4 00:55:13 UTC 2002

Yoel Jacobsen wrote:
> I download the Solaris version just to test it upon your recommendation
> directly from Ian Piumantra site. The link to the files I downloaded is:
> http://www-sor.inria.fr/~piumarta/squeak/unix/release/Squeak-3.2-4.sparc-sun-solaris2.8.tar.gz

You could try downloading
http://www-sor.inria.fr/~piumarta/squeak/unix/release/Squeak-3.2-5devel.src.tar.gz
and compiling by yourself (no build Solaris version there). This version may
be better (at least the src version is better under Linux than Squeak-3.2-4).

Greetings,

Stephan

--
Stephan Rudlof (sr at evolgo.de)