Seaside sans Comanche

Helge Horch squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Thu Sep 5 16:05:54 UTC 2002

--============_-1180880471==_============

Folks,

when playing with Seaside in an image that didn't have Comanche
loaded, I experienced a couple of hiccups during image shutdown and
startup.  I was using Seaside with PWS only, and the code referenced
ComancheNetService in a couple of methods.

So, if you too intend to try Seaside without loading Comanche, the
attached changeset might come in handy.

Cheers,
Helge
--============_-1180880471==_============

--============_-1180880471==_D============
 ; modification-date="Thu, 5 Sep 2002 17:56:46 +0200"

AAUWBwACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMAAAADAAAAPgAAABsAAAAJAAAAWQAAACAA
AAAIAAAAeQAAABBTZWFzaWRlU2Fuc0NvbWFuY2hlLjEuY3MuZ3pTT0JKRkFTVAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUKV14FCldeS20MAAUKWco=

H4sIAAAAAAAAAK2RTUvDQBCGzxHyH6Z4iF5iGxta9iaKoEIVeixRxmbSLt2PuLtVCv3x
Tj606lG9ZefNvPM+M8m1sxrmL1vCzXmarVBrBFvBKIdbNFt0O8iGwwwWCgP5ANu65A8B
x+PpdFSANZDDnOpA+plc9ysGyEU+FtkUap0M4nhwc3HHQ5YKvQdNYW1Lf22dgAQ97IhN
TavJSlKZgA+oaxbXa5iejSZnrelwJMbnbObJvcol3RsB+GBdiI+iPSytRrNcE+z5+fl4
grlGpQKqDWfiyJe9MqMw72xAVhfPngyri0cjVZHG0ePBzqCmkpN4Qi9LShi3mdmPTnnY
AP6Rb9zwBXThG11P3KB5UhW32zptHx3CE3TlH4thkr4UR5GsZjbMpBLcF0WLj1Zty63i
Y7YGht7SVv5Q2yjF3wnzjjDLRD5pCW3982q/P1oTvbnayadDH9+37YfTfWkqTnklh6Vc
Wa4JD3vwzOFoJX0gV3S3fQd6pE2vIAMAAA==