[ANN] Cash For Documentation project

PhiHo Hoang squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Thu Sep 5 17:49:37 UTC 2002

<QUOTE>
This was done for Comanche 4 / Swiki Beta 8. You would need to unpack the
zip into the swiki directory, file in the two change sets and it should
work. But it has been 2 years since I touched this, I don't quite
remember. If anyone wants to port this to a current Swiki version
(shouldn't be too hard), please go ahead ;-)
</QUOTE>

With 3.2 latest update and 'Moon Harvest' Comanche, filing in
'getfields-bf.1.cs' encountered MNU 'methodsFor:stamp:'

    Cheers,

    PhiHo.