Q] Can Squeak listen on two sockets from the same image?

John M McIntosh squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Fri Sep 6 00:14:34 UTC 2002

Chris, which platform is this one, and which VM (date/version etc) are
you using?

Hint I'll probably then ask you to replicate on Linux/unix, or send me
a change set that allows testing and a SUnit that fails in your
environment so I can try on my mac and bsd boxes here.  However if it's
windows someone else will need to assist.