Looking for geometry code

squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Fri Sep 6 13:50:09 UTC 2002

I am looking for geometry Smalltalk code for:

1. Calculating the convex hull of 2 simple polygons (non-convex).
2. Combining simple polygons (some form of "shrinkwrapping" creating
less waste than a convex hull).
3. Calculating or approximating "no-fit polygons" for non-convex
polygons using Minkowski sums etc.

If any of the above ring a bell, I am interested! Otherwise we will just
build these things from scratch, it doesn't seem too hard and we have
found descriptions of some neat algorithms on the net. I just wanted to
check if there is code out there already for these kind of things.

regards, Göran